well as you know sunshine had puppies and one of those puppies just caught my eye and i named him Sammy. Sammy has a wrinkle face and is adorable.I have been begging my parents to let me keep him and babysit for dog food! So they talked it over and finally decided that Yes i can keep him.I am soo happy1Here are some pics of him:
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tori- you probably don't remember me-you haven't seen me in a number of years- I'm Joel's mom...You have a very cute puppy!! He's adorable! Love your blog, too! Great job!
Samster the Hamster! You and Sammy need to come walk the lake loop with me sometime. OR maybe you can bring Sammy up and watch the boys for me sometime. =) Love ya!
Uncle Ryan wants to know if he can have Sammy?
Post a Comment